Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Stuff

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by miamidopeboy, Feb 12, 2006.

1. nice bro +rep

2. looks weird, how does it smoke?

3. its sticky like a mother, it smokes real smooth and its not harsh at all it has a nice taste i dont know how to describe it, its a nice lil smoke and i only used like a bowl between me and a freind and we were pretty toasted

4. fuck id smoke it all at once outta a gravity
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. yeah a gravity would be the way to go when buying little dimmers like that bag

6. wow thats looks pretty fucking weird. enjoy!

7. 1.2 for 20 isn't a very good deal (I get 1.75-2 grams) but that bud looks dank as hell.

8. if you wouldn't have told me that was bud i would have never guessed what it was...anyways its probably just a crappy pic too far away. well as long as it got you high then right on!! blaze that shit up :bongin:

9. you wear nice black slacks

10. 20$ dickies

11. even though it looks nice, its got some stemmage goin on and you said you found a seed.. i dont know what to think

12. it got me high and tasted good

13. 1.2 for $20 isn't bad at all if it's some nice dank. Nice bud by the way :)

14. honestly does look like someone sprayed something on it, maybe something that tasted good though, hah. but i got some purple nugs once and like the whole thing was purple. with like yellow-orangish hairs and shit. i dunno. that bud looks weird. aslong as it got you high, heh.

15. looks weird....doesnt purple bud also mean like a shortage of phosphorus?

16. I don't mean to bash your shit, but it looks like someone dipped it in violet dye, seriously. Put a small amount into some water and see if the purple seperates, I bet it will.

17. Damn looks like some good purple... But damn for $20 those nugs look tiny.. I'm sure it would run the same price here, but it looks small for a gram imo. Either way enjoy that shit I'd a bought a few if I had the chance

18. lol... $20 for a gBag of dank is pretty good. Round here people sell anything "named" for $25-35 a g. You usually pay $20 for just a G of anything.