Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Sour Diesel, Purple Trainwreck, and some pineapple FL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nelra, Mar 26, 2013.

1. #1 Nelra, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    So heres some of what I've been smoking on lately, haven't posted a stash in a while.

Purple sour diesel - smells like grapes and the chemical smell inside of a shoebox, very energetic high. can't go to sleep after smoking this
    [​IMG]

Purple trainwreck - smells like lemons and sharp cheese.
    [​IMG]

Pineapple - smells like pineapples and jet fuel
    [​IMG]

lemme know what you think

2. Fresh as fuck!
    Mmm.., the buds almost look Juicy lol

3. Nice man! A little variety never hurt anyone! :hello:

4. #5 Nelra, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    I'll redo it... i used an image uploader i'm not familiar with for some reason.
    how bout it big guy

5. ^^

i think GC forum resizes them.. (i think)

but yeah.. nice weed :)

6. good flowers

7. thanks, feeling pretty spoiled lately

8. no love?

9. that last nug looks literally perfect

10. If I had to choose from those three I would go with the pineapple

11. haha they were 3 or 4 times larger when i first put it up. he was right but I wish I had left them up cuz these don't show any trichs

12. huh, it's some good but i didn't expect for everyone to like it... looks the lowest quality at least to me

13. what site do you all use to upload the images. sorry to inturrupt lol......beautiful buds by the way my friend. keep tokein.

14. I use tinypic

15. It just looks sticky and it's just caked with crystals. But it's hard to judge which ones the best just from pics.