Purple Princess: Organic LST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Dec 30, 2007.

1. hey dude, 10 oz's from a 400 watt thats well good man. your soil sounds good too, i read your post a little while back about it, and seen other people mention the tipe of soil ya start with, saying its good. i reckon dude your idea with the supernatural whould work better if anything, because when i water at the mo it seems to piss thru, where as abit more soil in the mix whould probo help to contain the water abit more. im not if the plants are liking that to much at the mo, seem abit qeurky with a couple wilted leafs.

peace bro. sounds a good idea man

2. Right on Spud keep up the good work bro.

3. bump..........

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hashmouf, I followed a few of your journals now and they're nothing short of amazing. I'm a medical patient in Davis but I always head to CWC to get the meds and they're prices aren't bad but I'd prefer to grow myself. You are definitely an inspiration with your simple, straightforward organic LST grows. I am however, going to harass you for your "Organic Tea" recipe like everyone else :D

For now though, your journals are a pretty good guide as well as the rest of the info on this site.