Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Power

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DaWood, Jan 19, 2012.

1. mmmm, has me so stoned right now..

[​IMG]

2. not to hate, but that's definitely some frost bitten bud.

3. ...idk I wouldn't smoke that.

4. Had some stuff like that come around a while ago and a buddy of mine bought some and it smelled like it had been put in a hickory smoker or something tasted like shit and hit like mids

5. actually this has a really good taste to it. the pic quality blows but it has crystals all over it.. very potent..

6. Looks black Oo

7. Id smoke that shit

8. You from ATL or FTL. The only places I have seen a strain that purple are GA and FL

9. ^^ His location says Atlanta, so probably.

I personally have never seen anything like this and I live in Atlanta as well.

10. ^^^ i wsa trying to explain that to some people in another thread. thers a strain down here where the stems are green but the buds are straight purple/black. BUt it smokes like regular crippie...not like fire. but it LOOKs wild.

11. There is alot of purp down here in the tampa bay area

12. [quote name='"soccerandkikz"']^^^ i wsa trying to explain that to some people in another thread. thers a strain down here where the stems are green but the buds are straight purple/black. BUt it smokes like regular crippie...not like fire. but it LOOKs wild.[/quote]

Where round a bout are you soccer? I feel like we might live in the same general area...northwest broward here.