Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Power

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by derrtynat, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Haven't posted in awhile but just picked some of this up to smoke and man is it insaneeeeeeee!! Probably one if not the most insane bud I ever smoked ever the smell is outrageous and it is cured pefectly!!! Enjoy some purpsss! :hello:

<CENTER>

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </CENTER>

2. oh my wow i need to get me some bud like that

3. damn i didn't even know purple power can look that potent...ima def hafta grow some in the future

4. Holy purp-skles, bat-man.

5. oh my, how much for an ounce of that shit

6. Oh my, that looks like a damn good time! :eek:

7. Nicce grab man. Gonna have to add that to my list of grows too.

8. looks like some good Purp Power to me

9. nice trees man

10. thats sum bangin purp right there

11. Uhhh WOW. that is some dankkkk purple mang.

12. dude u wats the name of the strain it looks amazing how much did u get it for?/how much did u buy ^^ get a pound lol

13. Pass me the zig zags...so I can roll it up...so I can roll a fat one.

14. PP is def in my top 3 strains.

Had an 8th of it during this years 4/20 among other strains and this was prob the best tasting and fastest hitting.

Truly some super funky smelling nugs and super great tasting.

15. Im growing Purple Power at this moment and I cant find any good pictures of it and your pics didnt show up for me. I would greatly appreciate it if you could maybe p.m. me the pics or something. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!