purple pineapple erkle express!

Discussion in 'General' started by kushmuff, Aug 7, 2008.

1. :wave:hi everyone! so today was an exciting day. i made a run to the club with my honey before seeing pineapple express at 4:20! :p we picked up some brownies and purple erkle.:smoke: and rolled a fat peach blunt while snacking on our brownies. we got soo high...
    the movie was so funny. an epic stoner movie. here are some pics :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yummmmy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DUDE! I LIVE IN FOOTHILL RANCH AND I GO TO THAT CLINIC ALL THE TIME.

WHAT!? :eek:

I used to live in portola hills, now im in rancho. holy shit im way faded and thats weird

edit: why am i flipping out? ...

3. duno man but you 2 should blaze that shit together!:smoke:

4. lol thats crazy! what a small world haha i wonder if we have seen eachother before.

5. It is a pretty small world. one time this chick stole this belt and gave it to me for some reason. one day i was wearing it and i was hanging out with this chicks cousin who i had no idea that it was her cousin at the time and she was like "hey i had a belt just like that " and i was like"my friend gave it to me she stole it from her cousin haha" she was like oh "I think I lost mine" and i asked if she just happened to have a cousin named 'jamie' she said yeah and it ended up being her cousin it was a pretty badass belt it was a dudes belt idk why she had it lol

6. My uncle gets Purple Erkle at his clinic in Maui, and I've had the privilege of tasting it. :smoking: