Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Purple" pickup- dank outdoor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjaherbtoker, May 31, 2009.

1. Hmm seems weird it is called purple because it is completely green, but maybe it's just a different pheno. Anyways the high is very soothing and relaxing and the taste of smoke is a hint of grape. Smell is very sweet!! There is also a bit of white russian in there. :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks tasty. how much was it

3. Here's a close up of the outdoor!!

[​IMG]

4. 15/g im in MD.

5. looks real nice and not a bad price for MD either

6. i pay 20 a g for dank like that but still nice bud nice price.

7. good price. Nice pickup holmes

8. Thanks everyone for the comments i'm enjoying these buds immensely. :smoking::smoking:

9. that bud looks great man. $15 a gram isnt bad either. +rep on the pickup

10. looks similar to this batch i grabbed a lil while ago.. it was "purple" but wasnt actually purple as well. lol. you said it has a grape taste to it, so im gonna assume thats where it got its purple from. its a purp strain that didnt end up very purpish.:p

11. Yeah this bud is pretty dank, just picked up a bit of kali mist. I'll post pictures of that soon. :smoking: