Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Og Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gaschamber420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. :hello: LOVE IT

Attached Files:

2. FuCk YeAhHHHHH!!!

3. Sorry man. I could lie, but that is horrible. I'd make up a story that you got ripped off by buying this. I hope you want honesty.

4. ^ Yeah I agree. I don't even see any trichomes on it. Wtf? Looks like it got pulled out of some crazy cat lady's snatch. Zu-Bam! :bongin:

5. You guys are funny that's a poor quality photo but that's definitely dank, we don't even know what he paid if at all.

6. Looks good, but not really purple. enjoy it though :smoke:

7. Looks like it was nice bud at one time, just looks a little aged.

8. dont know what these fools are talking about but looks like some good herb man

9. idk, i really dont see any crystals. don't judge the quality based on if its purple, thats not a good indicator

10. I wasnt at all I know its not an indicator, but Purple Kush should be purple

11. Not seeing 'crystals' is also not an indicator if poor quality. I recently picked up some brownish yellow looking bud that I got from someone who only smokes dank. I trusted him and took my 8th home and saw this when I took some photos... some of the dankest and most interesting bud I've had.
    [​IMG]

12. shitty middies :)

13. okay i took those pics on my phone and if you loook at it in real life and smell it OMG its a bomb ass bud if i had a better camera i would take some bomb pics but i dont :(

14. looks pretty fire to me, enjoy that shit :smoke:

15. looks proper to me...have fun

16. Looks flame as hell to me bro i can tell its just bad pic

17. Man... that could be what you say it is. But i have purple og kush and it looks WAYYYY better than that. crystals covered ontop of crystals

18. lol damn people around here are either getting blinder or stupider because its clearly some fire. its clearly not a well lighted, focused picture and clearly not the best camera either....

could use a better trim it looks like but fire none the less. and doesnt look like any OG ive ever had, seems way to purple but bud structure looks good. smoke on yo

19. im not saying its bad at all. Im saying my purple og looks a lot better. Ill post some pics up and i bet youl say the same thing.