Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple OG Kush, Organic Purple Kush, and more Cookies!! -Nova Scotia-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Hey guys! So, it appears that during the holidays, sometimes your mail shows up on the weekend?? haha. Woke up to the parcel this morning (Sunday) and couldn't have been more pleased. Anyways, here goes the reviews :smoke:

Purple OG Kush (Indica)
    - Purple Kush x OG Kush
    This stuff is absolutely frosty; got 7 grams of it. The smell is sort of lemony and sour when broken due to the OG influence, with clear earthy and skunky kush influences as well. Some leaves on the bud had nice light purple hues as well, but the bud for the most part was lime green. The flavor on this stuff is amazing. Absolutely dank, fuely, sweet, kush flavor that lingers in your mouth even after exhaling. This literally might be my favorite tasting kush out of all the kush that I have tried. The buzz hits hard and immediately in the forehead; it is quite clear that this one has a high THC content. The buzz transfers into your body, but never leaves your head. I literally got all of that off one hit, and have yet to test my limits with this one which I am sure I will do here in the days to come.

Organic Purple Kush (Indica)
    I got this as replacement for Watermelon as it was all sold out :(; got 7 grams of this as well. Honestly, not really mad at all haha. Purple Kush is probably one of my favorite indica strains and is great for the evening. This batch is probably some of the most "purple" I have seen in a while. It is super frosty and has a nice kush flavor with grape hints as well as a nice earthy sort of flavor that I find you get with any organically grown bud. The high starts behind the eyes and then creeps into a very strong body buzz; this stuff will definitely get you a nice couch lock and should pair nicely with UBC Chemo bowls tonight before bed.

Cookies (12)
    So, got some more cookies. Ended up eating my 2 shortbread and one of these this morning and got sooo baked; literally ended up having to pass out for 4 hours after breakfast hahaha! These cookies are like half oatmeal and half chocolate chip. They are absolutely delicious and I can taste a bit of cinnamon in them lol. They have a green tinge to them due to the weed butter they are made with which is a cool effect for cannabis goodies. These things should be a good time for the holidays!

Also tried a bit of Maple Leaf Indica but got no pictures. Very clean burning and a nice buzz for "b" grade. Was an indoor grown bud just covered in dark hairs with a citrus, earthy smell.

Note: First 2 pictures Purple OG, next 2 are Purple Kush, and then cookies :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. nice pick up man :) beautifull organic purple :p I love organic so much the taste is soooooo good

3. Thanks, I agree... just finished up the last of some other organic Purple White Lightning bud earlier today.

4. Man I fucking hate Canadians... Texas sucks

5. Great review, and great pictures man! thanks for sharing, that organic purple kush looks like it came from heaven. Enjoy!:smoke:

6. that bud is absolutely outrageous. 100% stratospherikal breh

7. Thanks guys.. just finished a delicious pork roast supper with gravy and all the works. About to indulge on some serious indicas for a night time session; the Purple Kush and the UBC Chemo are looking like they will start things off here. Still high from the hit of Purple OG and hit of Rockstar I had before supper. Have a stony and relaxing Sunday tokers

8. Can't wait for legalization! Hopefully It will come in perfect timing with my 21st birthday! Fine quality, properly manufactured not by some rando drug dealer that probably uses cancer causing fertalizers

9. that's a nice "delivery" service... how much all that run you man? Looks like some fireee

10. Man wish I had that pickup.

11. dank pickup and excellent review!

12. That is some very nice sparkley dank BC bud. :)
    I hope you get well medicated.
    Enjoy!

13. Dipping in on the Purple OG... sooo tasty. Gonna be nice and stoned for the Dexter finale. Contemplating eating some cookies but don't want to pass out during the finale haha.

14. You should save the cookies for the holiday time when you might want to be high around family and not have them know it.
    ;)

15. Fuck ya man, Was hoping someone had some pics up, Picked up some Organic purple kush last parcel, fuckin amazing shit. Can not wait to get that purple OG tho!! Also orderd a gram of some BK budder real exited to try that shit out.

16. US does suck! I love ordering the best bud and hash in the world for cheap prices over the internet! cant do that in the USA tho to risky..

17. Hope you enjoy man, but in my opinion the amber glass is a better deal for a whole gram.