Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple NYC Diesel - HQ pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CRC, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Sups dudes - click for imgur where you can see a full resolution image.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks good. could use a trim tho.

3. Naa, that trim is fine..the leaves have wrapped around the buds to protect the THC

Looks great!

4. maybe. or maybe the grower that grew that knew that the little added leaves untrimmed add weight. Have you ever got buds that had zero small leaves? Much smoother smoke when its actually only buds and not any leaves. protect the thc? from what..I dont think grower's purposefully leave their buds less trimmed because they are worried about people dropping their nugs and complaining when they find some dirt and trichomes have fallen off.

5. Leafy it may be, in a non medical state this is a delight. Besides, the leaves are frosty as fuck.

6. O i know i wasnt dissing or anything. Wasnt saying you got ripped or anything like that either cuz leaves add weight. I was just making an observation

7. damn i wish i could find shit like that in nyc.

8. True, more leaves does = more weight. But that's a positive in my book. They could also be protecting the buds from 1.) light degradation and/or 2.) trichomes rubbing against the bag or jar and coming off.

Have you ever stored your buds in a jar or bag for curing? Notice how the resin sticks to the sides of the jar or bag leaving that brown residue? Ever notice how some resin rubs off, and ends up at the bottom of the jar??

If you leave more trimming on the buds, then the resin will be protect from this, and the only resin that will rub against the jar or bag is the resin on the leaves.

9. Ok well when you put it that way. Im just not a fan of over handling my buds. Thereve been times when ive gotten buds as with as much leaf as op and i actually have peeled em off and put it into my shake/trim iso hash stash. Only to find how much smaller the buds are. The smoke is much smoother though.

Also when i grind up buds with excessive leaf i find that the leaves always get stuck in the top section of my grinder and then i have to poke em out.

Definitely nice pick up OP. looks fire.

10. Thanks guys. And this isn't in NYC, that's just how the pounds are labeled. This is near Baltimore.

11. Must of cost a month's pay right?

12. I just left baltimore, i refuse to believe good like this is there! Every guy I met had mids...:mad::mad::mad:

13. I know that green that shits on fire thanks cpiff

14. If you work at McDonald's maybe

15. If you are who I think you are, bomb shit as always, otherwise disregard that. Shits fire fo sho. :smoking:

16. Top shelf fo sho. Could use a trim obviously. Bet that shit reaks of fuel and fruit

17. Spot on assertation.

18. Oh snap gunning, looks familiar!

19. looks delicious my dude, the trim is a little off, but i think the trichs on the leaves make up for it, dont listen to the haters.

roll up