Purple maxx, gravity updates!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by butcherNbudz, Dec 10, 2008.

1. #1 butcherNbudz, Dec 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    Ok after a lot of research and one burnt crop(very burnt), I think I have mastered these products.
    They work EXTREMLY well. Which is why you must be very very carefull USE as directed and make SURE to cut your nutes back AT least half.
    I didnt end up raising my light the 6 - 12 but they are already a good 2 feet above.
    I'm growing on a 4x4 flood table with a 1000watt hps, I use a co2 tank and the room is sealed up for use.
    I am currently working with romulan, this shit is completely covered in resin.
    I am using GH flora nova with floralicious plus, Liquid Kool bloom,Dry kool bloom,molases,Carbomax, and the wonderful PURPLE maxx and GRAVITY! All My plants are in pots(soiless mix) on the table for easy access and for plant rotation.
    Once I force to flower at about a foot tall, I started to foliar feed with purple max and then once in rez before a change( I did not like doing this, P max is expensive and what a waste for one watering) The only thing I notice in early flower is the stacking of flower sites which happens anyways just more profusely.
    Learning from my mistake of putting the P max in before a rez change I decided to mix my own purple maxx in a 10 gallon bucket and hand feed the plants that way with plain water, so i only have to use like 10 teaspoons of p max instead of 40 to fill the rez.
    This was about 4 and half weeks into flower after i dropped to purple maxx the next day i noticed Extreme color change of the tops of my buds aswell and new hairs blowing up everywhere.
    I let the soil dry and the i mix my rez with GRAVITY(at 1.5ML per gallon) and my nutes all cut back to half strength, at this point im a little hesitant to flood the table because of my previous experiance.
    Well I did and my buds have started to form the dense's clusters of flowers i have ever seen Its seriously like the gravity slapped the shit out of my plants and was like" C'MON FKIN FINISH ALREADY " they seem to be forced into complete development.
    Depending on plant size you may have to stake every branch so they dont break from the sheer bud weight.
    Now i sit back Happy with my results and tell you all these are The wonder products we have been looking for. Be very carefull follow instructions, try to feed with PLAIN WATER when you can(both products cause exteme nute uptake and i mean extreme the instruction are truth)
    IF you wanna know what happen the first time, I didnt raise lights,didnt cut back nutes very much, my temps were above 80 and my plants were stressed a little, if u use gravity then your fucked prepare to make hash. Controll your enviroment and measure exact and follow the instructions!!!!
    Hope this helps someone had to find shit out the hard hard way.:):):D

2. I am sure there is good information in your post. But it is tough to read. You may want to think about losing the bold font and maybe splitting it into a few paragraphs.

Good luck.

3. This post is useless w/o pics

4. #4 butcherNbudz, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    quick pics

5. Looking extremely nice man! Glad to here you got your everything just right. FROSTY!!

6. so you are saying that if you use Gravity on them that the resin is too high. I got Monster Booom and Purple Maxx and Gravity coming right now I am about two weeeks into flowering so thoguth I would try it out on mine.

7. OK I finally got back sorry for the time between posts have been lost but am found now so anyhow as far as turning the plants purple After the seocnd treatment with the purple MAxx almost all the stems going to the leaf fans turned a plum color looked like stems on a new seedling to me but it kept increasing as time went on the main stems got purple in the veins the strand in the stalk and now some of my plants turned really purple leaves and all and then soem couldnt even tell the slughtest difference they were still just as green as ever But within the first week of treatment they started to crystal up reall nice and the futher onto flowering I got the better they got and it turned out real nice the buds were also treated with Monster Bloom and for the last three weeks before I cut em I also used Gravity. IN the seond week after I saw goodly clusterss of pistols the buds began to feel greasy and you could feel it on your fingertips I kept looking for diferent colored pistols and didnt ever really see what I determine as Purple but During the third and fourth week you could see the tric begin to raise up and the crystal were on teh buds too now I didnt know that till then but it was and the fifth and sixth weeks I went on and pulled about a ounce or so of early bud the tric's were nice and milky and it is some really nice Mornig Coffee weed you smoke about a bowl just before you get ready to start and it makes me do more or at least volunteer to do more. Well at this point I had buds in the top of my cabinet that were begining to trun amber and red and orange but no purple got purple stems leaves and all but no purple pistols and then I waited two more weeks and went in and did a stemectomyI left the girls in their pots and they stilll are the buds had real nice everything. the Gravity did help I guess the reaon I mention it is that when I smoke a bowl of this I can burn the top and then the bottom gets like hashy and will knock you down goes straight to my head and to boot this was just some "decent" bagweed The Ganja Gods Havew smiled on my ass and I am happy Peace to all of you There is soo many Folks out there doing DIRT to one and oanother, I just want to take DIRT and do good!! Do me a favor hit one for me I will for you you can believe