Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Master Kush [High Dank Macros] - SoCalifornia by Sven

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by svenxis, Sep 15, 2009.

1. What's up GC, got some incredible dank for you guys today: Purple Master Kush.

Smell: Kind of smells like ass actually lol. But once you break it up you get a real nice creamy Kush smell with a slight hint of purple (which is why I think the nugs smell like ass in the container).

High: All consuming, all engulfing. Holy shit. LOL
    Numbs you out hardcore. You can definitely feel each consecutive hit moving through your body. imo more mind high than body high. It DEFINITELY had a body high, but the mind high portion of it was so intense the body high was more of just a plus. Probably one of the absolute best Purple Masters I have ever smoked or seen.

One of those buds where you smoke it late night and you wake up feeling just a tad cloudy.

Here are the pics, enjoy

Purple Master Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i just came. smoke that shit right now

3. Looks like the herb from the garden of eden :hippie:

4. Holy shit lol thats the most crystaly weed iv ever seen HHAHA BAKED

5. I'M SMOKING PURPLE KUSH AND THOSE HIGH RES PICS MAKE ME WANT TO EAT THE BUD(S) SHOWN IN YOUR PICS! WOW!

im high:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::smoke:

6. What. The. Fuck.

Is my response.

7. that was my response too.

did i mention that i really like these buds? :smoke:

thanks for the replies

8. This shit looks bomb! nice pick up bro enjoy:smoke:

9. holy..shit.. its like a disco ball its so crystally

10. [​IMG]

mayn. nice nuggets you have thar sir.

i can't wait to get these fucking fungas gnats out of my veg room so i can pop some purple k and master k seeds. maybe one of em goes male and i can get some more purple master too. :D

11. you sir, owe me a new pair of boxers.