Purple maroc

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bakin420, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys i have one fem'd purple maroc seed germinating right now and was wondering
    if it is as good as it says it should be outdoor :)
    Anyone had any experience with this strain?

2. ill be growing this strain.. says early september harvest and ive seen great reports about it.. purple buds, and the trim is supposed to make some really great goey bubble hash. just heard its not that potent.

3. Hmmm, i'm not going to be the only one growing this strain.
    I hope it's more potent then its suppose to be.. lol

4. I will also be growing it. It seems really popular with the outdoor community this season.

Not a lot out there on it though...

5. Hmmm well i plan on using 15 25 gallon pots,
    using 70% FFOF/30% Big per lite pieces.
    Along with the whole fox farm feeding line. From the solubles to the flushing agents.
    I'm psyched on how it should turn out with the earlier harvest..
    Since i live in the northwest I'm more prone to mold due to high humidity with harvests
    in end of september, mid october or so.. So
    if i can harvest earlier i can beat the mold :D

6. i wouldnt even bother putting it in a 25 gallon pot man. from the info i got about it, she dosent like to be topped, and if you start her to early she finishes in august. im going to start mine in may and harvest late aug/early september. im sure she will be plenty potent, but not overkill like some strains<---i like overkill though:smoke:

7. As long as it harvests early i'm fine.. lol i don't like moldy buds :*(

8. i think good thing about this strain is its pest disease and mould resistant... dont quote me on that but im pretty sure it is. but the killer finishing time, and that its suited for colder climates is a huge plus.. thats why so many outdoor growers are growing it:D

9. Well i'm pretty sure we'll all have some outdoor grow logs here soon, Purple marocs on the list ;)
    i know i will :)