Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Purple)Marijuana under a microscope

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Guard5000, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #1 Guard5000, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq-U3hx7g14"]YouTube - Marijuana Ander A Microscope[/ame]

Look at all the purple goodness [​IMG]
    Also going to upload a few pics I took also

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that looks tight, they are like crystals of purple haha looks kinda like those cave rock formations.

3. I just wish I could have got it all to focus.

4. that purple weed is definatlly the bomb....

ive had much of it,, and no complaints,<==========:cool:

5. Bow before the purple.

Where is Royksopp? She needs to see this.

6. thats pretty cool dude

7. Yeah bro, i have a microscope at home lying around somewhere. One day me and my buddies decided to look at our nuggets under a microscope, I've never seen anything as AWESOME as that. :D

One thing i've kind of wanted to do, is somehow smoke a bowl under a microscope and someone record it, to produce an up close video of pot being smoked. That'd be sweet :cool:

8. Amazing pictures, it all looks so pretty! :D

9. I very much enjoy this thread.

10. love the purps.

i want to shrink myself down and frolic around those buds at that scale. :smoke:

11. i love that cheech and chong movie ahaha thats the best quote it was my year book quote in highschool

12. that's fucking legit lol. I enjoy this thread thoroughly. :smoke:

13. Thanks.
    What I want to do it get different strains and compare them under the microscope.

Also comparing mids/dank would be cool also

14. If thats your microscope, how much was it? I heard a lot of people say that for beginning growers, its good to invest in a pocket microscope

15. Looks pretty cool. Kinda wish I had my own microscope haha.

16. looks like it was harvested too early. those trichs arent standing up yet

17. I want one of those giant trichs in my pipe :D

18. Those buds look amazing. I wish I could get my hands on some of that :smoke: haha.

19. Glad theres microscope pics on here, crystals truly look awesome!