Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Magic (awesome pic)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by goodson, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I've never seen such deep purple-ness before

60 an eighth in NY

Attached Files:

2. hahah that nug could easily be my old highschools mascot, the colors were purple and gold just like that fuckin nug is man!!!! nice score

3. WTF thats not weed dood. dont smoke that

4. i agree, op send it to me, ill dispose if it correctly

5. wow I don't know where I'd be without u guys watching my back

6. haha any time man, if you get some bud that looks to good to be true send it to me... ill test it out and send whatever i have back to you ;)

7. don't listen to him. he'll keep it all. he's greeeeeeeeeeedy!

steak is marinatin, sirsog. :cool:

and op, that nuglet looks awesome, man. as a picture, the lighting is epic and the color is great. how does it smell/taste/smoke?

8. it tastes light and clean. I think its a sativa that was just grown in really cold environment. No citrus overtones or anything just kind bud.

9. I will put on my haz mat suit and come get it.. Nice bud man.....toke it and let us know how it rates.........