Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Lavender **Medical Pick Up**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KuSH 707, Jun 20, 2011.

1. this is purple lavender i got for 40 for 4 grams at a collective by me they also threw in a free gram of blue dragon
    Purple Lavender:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Dragon:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not a bad price at all dude for that beautiful bud.

Hope it tastes as good as it looks
    :D

3. thanks havent tried it yet but i had the blue dragon before and its fire it one of tyhe stickiest nuggs ive handled

4. I just got some shit called Purple Snow... my buddy who gets it from his caregiver said it was Lavender x something... snow cap im thinking but they look similar... mines more purp though. Yours looks fantastic tho... great price too... same as me... it should never be more than 40/eighth or 4g... collectives here always do 10/g, 20/2g, 40/4g prices... and 35/eighth of course.

I got it for $720/3.5 oz... roughly 100g... runs my buddy $700 for 3.5... then $800 for a quap and we give him $20 for keepsake. My buddy and I throw down on one usually... this last time i got 43g for $290... last time i got 49g for $180... it was blue dream from my buddy himself tho... he has his grow going right now... but his next harvest wont be much (10 oz :()... probably will only buy an oz from him then :rolleyes:. Sort of sucks tho since we have to drive to Bozeman to get it (1.5 hour drive from Billings so it's a full tank of gas there and back)

5. yea this is a real good strain i like it alot. same here 10 a gram is average in my area as well for collectives.

6. You got an amazing deal!! Blue Dragon is insane medication. :)

7. its insane?

8. thanks bro seriously it is one of the most potent smokes ive had i took a bong rip and i had to go and sit down i dont remember or even think i have ever done that haha

yea bro try it if you get the chance

9. Looks great man, Lavender is one of my favorites, unfortunately it doesn't come around often though. :(

I did have some Blue Dragon last week, and it's a good substitute. Toke on man

10. thanks bro:D yea this purple lavender is nice