Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Lavender-Dankk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B-dazzle, May 14, 2011.

1. Just picked this stuff up. It's amazingly dank. It smells/tastes exactly like lavender. Most of the bud is light green with hues of purple but there are some buds that are straight purple.

Definitely can't wait to pick up more. Enjoyy :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Nice pickup. That'll surely get you stoned.

3. AH DURRRRRRRRRR

but seriously dude, great pickup :wave:

4. Picked up some of that stuff recently, I actually made a thread for it too :D. It's damn good, very dank.

5. enjoy the great tokage bud. :hello:

6. Thanks everyone. It is some beautiful herb. :smoke:

7. That looks scrumptious :yummy:

8. agreed...:smoke:

9. I effing love picking up really dank bud and feeling happy after getting it!:) I got some banana kush that smells insanely yummy! Great pick up.:smoke:

10. ahhhh one of my favorites. we call it cherry pie but its all the same. very distinct smell not only as a nug but as a smoke as well. enjoy!

11. Scrumdiddlyumptious to be exact. :smoke:

Thanks everyone for checking out my herbb.

12. damnn son you're making me want to pick up now. looks tasty

13. Enjoy it man. I have some delicious super silver cheese I'm smoking today! Yum.

14. Mmmmmmm

Good shit, how was the high?

15. I was blazed from just a few hits of this bud. It made me relaxed as fuck. I was pretty much glued to my couch but that could be because I had zero sleep last night. The only bad side of this bud is that you get madd munchies.