Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bakedYet, Oct 8, 2013.

1. My hookup just gave me this, I buy bulk but just wanna get some feedback on how it looks..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381248673.014774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. From the pic it looks like bomb but its hard to tell forsure

3. Post a better picture

4. Looks kind crap to me  :confused_2: sorry bro

5. Pretty bad trim job look kinda leafy imo

6. let me just put my fucking night goggles on

looks leafy af

7. looks like some well grown Outdoor Bud,But based off that pic Op ,the grower didn't give much Thought on Manicuring those Buds...

8. Put a pic with flash

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Here's a better picture.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381268648.183922.jpg

I hate the excess leaf on it, wish I was the one that clipped it.

Dank smell n nice crystal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. damn looks like some badass sticky nugs.

11. Looks pretty good how much did you buy for how many grams?

WOW, really? you honestly think you're some kind of connoisseur? aren't you from Kentucky? Shit, people don't know how to grow out/indoor properly over there and based on that, I highly doubt you even know what good outdoor looks like. If you think that picture is some "well grown Outdoor Bud" then I'd HATE to see what you are smoking.

13. Wow a little harsh there?! Last thing GC needs is a bunch of critics or "I'm experienced" and your not so ill just talk trash..what happened to one love for cannibas..already to much hate in the world as it is..yes there is a lil excess leaf but nothing crazy..hopefully you got a good deal on it..gotta take what you can get sometimes

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1201102-TGA-Plushberry,-HSO-Bluedream,-RP-Sour-Kush

14. Looks dank cuz. Enjoy that shit! :bongin:

That's just the way she goes

15. #15 SupaaBaked, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    Looks alright, it could have had a better trim. Idk everyones fascination with purple weed. It's a terrible marketing gimmick and rappers always talking about smoking purp isn't helping. The only reason marijuana turns purple is because it start's producing more xanthophyll than chlorophyll which turns the leaves purple. All strains have xanthrophyll in them so all strains can turn purple. Drop the temps at night 20 degrees lower than during the day and i will get purple. It's not ideal though because cannabis uses the chlorophyll to photosynthesize amd if it's purple there is no chlorophyll. Basically what i'm saying is green bud is generally more potent than purple. Most purple strains have been breed to have the chlorophyll die off the last few weeks of flowering. It's all a marketing gimmick. Green bud over purp all day.

man idk, some of the best shit I've had has been that purp purp, more of a violet purp. I'm pretty sure it was a purp strain.

17. Needs trimmed more I think

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. For sure. I pull off leaves like that and save them if i get a bag with a bad trim. That way ine day you'll be out of bud and have a fat sack of sugar leaves to make hash with.

19. who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

20. #20 Michio Kaku, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    I'm tired as FUCK of hearing people comment about the buds manicure.. when the question pertains to it's quality/potency!
    Looks quality and potent enough for me, yeah the trim job isn't the best
    - but that wasn't even the question.. for you retards talking about the leafyness.
    Wanting to know the quality of the bud itself not the manicure job.. It looks good, smoke on.