Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush*Sour Diesel*green crack?(PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MunchieCrunch, Dec 6, 2010.

1. #1 MunchieCrunch, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    My recent pickups, and although ive seen nugs after nugs with names after (ridiculous) names, I don't have the first-person experience to fully believe I know what I have. The sources are not reputable but whatever name they have for it is the name you will hear from everybody in town. Sooooo...gimme your opinions and help me clarify my strains, if its possible from these shitty cell pics.

sour d
    purps
    "green crack"
    all 3
    [​IMG]

2. #2 MunchieCrunch, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    the whole family:D

3. looks like some good shit man i had some razamataz a few weeks ago that looked like the first one

4. looks like some good shit man i had some razamataz a few weeks ago that looked like the first one

5. looks good, but ditch the iphone pic or remove the exif data unless you want us all to know where you live.

6. actually ill be honest, i added the KUSH part. he just said purps and my little contact with PK made me think it was kush

7. my phone model gives away my location?

8. Extremely hard to tell a strain by a picture. I've picked Purple Kush before that was almost pure purple, Sour Diesel i pick up usually is a little more lighter in color and has a distinct smell to it of diesel, Green Crack i got from a club in sac was extremely frosty and a great high. The best looking out of the three you have is "Green Crack", but go by whatever smokes the greatest man.

9. EXIF data, which is attached to pics taken by virtually ANY device, will tell you all sorts of things including what took the pic, where it was taken (possibly via geo-tag), where it originated from, etc... Basically, if you take pics with a cell phone or anything that can geo-tag a pic, a dedicated individual could find you, or at least where the pic was taken.

ANYWAY, that Sour D looks like the Sour D I had. Does it have that unmistakable smell? The others I've never had.

10. any bud can be purple. if the temp drops while the plant is growing it will turn it purple, the strain doesnt matter. ive had some green ass purp and some purple ass mids

11. That Green Crack looks legit, if you can smoke .2 and be stoned. You know it's it, lol.

12. This is barely true. Although environment can be a factor in bud color/darkness, genetics play a bigger factor in getting the desired purple people go nuts for. Plants of differentic strains grown in the same environment can vary greatly in color. A plant that turns completely purple can grow next to a plant that stays bright green. Usually it is a combination of both genetics and evironment conditiond that gets a plant to a really vivid purple, not that my buds are an example of this.

13. too much science, I just like to smoke. it looks very very nice.