Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

purple kush skunk buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kush smoker, May 31, 2010.

1. i never get purp around here and i got 2 different kinds this weekend, i couldnt stop smokin it so i bought 2 ounces, the newer purp is fluffy and VERY stinky, very potent purple skunk smell gets me lifted:smoking: and the other stuff on right is the fruity purple from another friend:smoking: i been bluntin all day:smoking:
    Picture 259.jpgg (Picture 264.jpgPicture 266.jpgPicture 267.jpgPicture 261.jpg

Attached Files:

2. #2 greeengirl420, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    Get rid of that yellow lighter NOW!! :eek:

nice nugs though. I want you to keep them which is why i advise you loose the lighter :)

3. shit be dank

4. I like yellow lighters :rolleyes:

Nice nugs by the way. Whatchu been smoking that outta?

5. thats shit looks good

6. dutch master strawberry and vanilla palma, some strawberry swishers... bowls, purp blunts... im loaded

7. memorial day purp gona have me forgettin the weekend