Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush Seed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Too420High, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Well i picked up some bud,
    Super dank, and i just grinded a nug and 3 seeds survived in the bottom of my grinder, My dealer told me it was purple kush, but from what ive read purple kush is clone only?
    The purple kush is light green with tints of purple
    Is it possible ive got purple kush seeds?
    Because if purple kush is clone only then that means my dealer is lying about the strains...

2. 9 times out of 10 the dealer is lying about the strain, I say, fuck the name, if it's grown well, ANY strain will be good.

3. I think its possible to get a few seeds. I have had some dank stuff that had one big mature seed in one of the nugs, could be a mutation of some sort, idk, im not a grower so...

4. yea, hold on to those puppies!