Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PURPLE KUSH: Rate the nugs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Hey guys, this is some purple kush i got, 2.5 grams of it to be exact :) What would you rate these nugs 1-10? The pictures dont rly do them justice because im shitty with cameras and i couldnt even focus the nug in the middle of my picture :(! They are still alright pics though. So... how good is this weed? I smoked some and i think its amazing.There are hints of purple in most buds but i cant rly find any on the ones i took a pic of

Attached Files:

2. That sound's dank, we got the nicest purple out here in miami.. anyone ever smoke crippy?

3. Yeah I can't find any purp either...

-As in the pics don't work.

4. Doesn`t look very purple :p id smoke it for sure though

5. Yeah i added the pics a second after the original post

6. Looks a BIT leafy but nothing to complain about.
    How does it burn, how does it taste, how does it smell,etc

7. It burns very nicely, and it spells like very very strong pine or something of the sort. I can smell it through like two bags. It also tastes really good, it tastes like the pure dank weed usually does, like a green hit every time :)

8. I require a taste-test to officially rate any bud, I'm on my way lol

9. I can tell its pretty dank. How does the ash look when you have finished the bowl?

10. ^ Car pool?

Nice looking, where the purp at?

11. i honestly cannot remember :D I can update with an answer tmrw afternoon though haha

12. Looks nice.

13. Not the dopest dope I've ever smoked but it does look nice :eek:

14. That Looks Like Piff To Me. But Good Piff Nonetheless.

15. I just noticed.. i have never in my life had weed that was worse then beasters or had any seeds :D Thats sick :)!