Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr O, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Alright so I picked up an eight of this for 25$ yesterday night. Already smoked around a gram of it, so I only have this 2.4G nug left for pics :confused_2:

The bud is SUPER compact and actually pretty soft :p

Strain: Purple Kush(Hindu Kush X Purple Afghani) => 100% Indica, 0% Sativa
    Smell: Good, subtle flowerish smell, not so smelly though
    Smoke: GREAT taste, very sweet and fruity
    High: Fucking great, never had a strain make me so relaxed and happy :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta love Montreal:love: :bongin:

2. that nug looks delicious man. i want to cuddle with it. +:smoke:

3. you're so lucky man that you can get 8th for 25$ and especially nug of the quality congratulations.
    I live in Philly man 8ths=50-60$

phILLADELPH

4. Now that's some great looking bud. Hope you enjoy it to the fullest! :bongin:

5. Haha yeah Montreal has some pretty badass prices, thanks man :smoke:

Thanks man, sure will :D

6. I love Purple kush, if you could get your hands on the garberville cut, do it! Easily one of the most potent strains ive ever grown, and is the best natural pain killer on the planet!

+ REP

7. Its bricked purp. Not realllly that good but still for 25 its straigt as fuck.:cool::smoke:

8. bricked? idk bout that, looks dank as fuck, super dense, amazing price too :hello:

9. Haha thanks man, I'll look around to see if I can get my hands on some :p

I'm not sure of what you mean by bricked, but the weed is not dry at all, it's super moisty actually :confused_2:

10. I 2nd that,

11. i admit, i jizzed.