Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush Pickup [large pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Djamp_, Mar 5, 2010.

1. #1 Djamp_, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    Just got a dime from a new friend :D

Attached Files:

2. Might as well just delete this thread cause I can't tell shit from those ginormous ass blurry pictures. Sorry.

3. Dude, make those pics. attachments so I can actaully see them lol. They are a tad bit big. All you gotta do is hit edit, then hit edit advance. Once there go down until you see "Manage Attachments". Once THERE, should just upload each and every pic. once done with that hit "upload" and once their all uploaded, just exit out of it, and hit sumit or w/e.

4. fuck, ill reup them when i figure this camera out, im tryin to the the pic like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. You don't have to be a dick about it, lol. I just posted how he can make them much smaller and more effiecent. Lets wait and see if he does it..:eek:

6. damn looks way better but still if you just do what I said. :rolleyes:
    Either way I can actaully see the crustals and shit now! :hello:
    Nice look bud :smoke:.

7. NEW PICS ARE UP :D

thanks Smoke for the tip

8. There you go. That bud looks nice as shit. But try not to handle it with your fingers so much. Look how many trichs are stuck to your fingers. Not bad for $10 though.

9. How are you gonna call that purple kush bro. I mean not that all purple k is stright purple, but come on. And why are you posting up some little ass bud that no one cares less about. Post up atleast an eighth so people can see the buds without a microscope

10. wowww douche bag
    who cares if its a g or an 8th he just wanted to post his stash