Purple kush outdoor flowering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokeMB, Aug 10, 2012.

1. The most exciting time of year has started :)

This poor plant was cut in half by a heavy storm with torrential downpours, cutting its harvest in half :-/

Wish you could smell this plant though. Holy shit!

image-2853595550.jpg

image-531388896.jpg

image-1886109773.jpg

2. hey smoke i can smell them over here smells delicious, your further into flowering than i am, your plants are ready to get bud crazy!!

3. hell ya smoke.. kush plants rock! I want purp kush bad next year the buds get big and dense.. saw some mold in some this last year be careful of rain..

4. I love purple Kush.

Cheers.

5. thanks fellas.

Shit Mike, it's been raining here for the past two days on and off. After today we should get some more sun.

6. [quote name='"SmokeMB"']thanks fellas.

Shit Mike, it's been raining here for the past two days on and off. After today we should get some more sun.[/quote]

Just be vigilant, and ready to cut off any infected buds

7. well when u get good size buds and its still raining make a t-pee thing with some clear plastic to put over, shake buds off when rain stops, peel open buds very slightly to vent and get light.. haha I'm stoned..

8. [quote name='"mike trich"']

well when u get good size buds and its still raining make a t-pee thing with some clear plastic to put over, shake buds off when rain stops, peel open buds very slightly to vent and get light.. haha I'm stoned..[/quote]

I like the way you think.

Check out the top of one of my other bushes

image-1608660557.jpg

9. Looking great. Like the others mentioned protect the girls from rain, mold can ruin the whole crop. You can however use the bad bud for ice water hash.

10. image-3548211762.jpg

image-2954452485.jpg

Only showing sex, but isn't she beautiful!?

11. Your PK is a few days ahead of mine. I just posted close up's in my thread.

12. I've been busy. A small update. My other three are in pre flower.

Purple kush Is flowering heavily.

image-5730321.jpg

image-1351335780.jpg

image-3371645872.jpg

13. No love for my beautiful purple, eh? :-(

14. Im going to have to sample it before I can commit to showing it love :D

15. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']Im going to have to sample it before I can commit to showing it love :D[/quote]

Hehehe, if I could I'd ship some!

16. just drop it in a local public mail box thing without a return address. I am a med patient so when it comes they cant take it from me/charge me, and they wont know who to go after for sending it. its win-win, except for the cops.

just dont post about it on the internet :laughing:

17. nice looking pics smoke, you know its that time of the year again--------------------------------------------------------------------watching kind buds fatten up!!!!!!

18. How many weeks into flowering is this? i have blueberry kush growing outside and it looks like the first pictures you posted. im new to this.. how long until you can see trics? can you see them now?

19. look awesome smoke. not sure if its just the pic, but they look a bluish green, really beautiful.