Purple kush auto 7 weeks

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Oahu420, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Purple kush auto. Tomorrow makes 7 weeks from seed.
    I was using the head formula with ro water, 6 micro 9 bloom. backed the micro down to 4ml as the leaves started to claw and I noticed some spots showing up. I’m thinking cal?
    Any info would be helpful. Thank you
    Temps light on 78-80
    Temp lights off 72-74
    Rh lights on 55-60
    Rh lights off 45-50
    Led lights (g8 led)
    Growing in coco/perlite
    Feeding twice a day 18/6 light cycle
    IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0299.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Check your input Ph. Do you water to runoff?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes 3 feedings a day. Always have runoff.
    My ph in my Rez is 5.9-6.2 no lower no higher.
    The leaves directly under the light are slowly getting worse. They have a slight curl on the affected leaves with the spots, light green.

4. #4 AuBadge1951, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Exactly what are you feeding it, other than Micro/Bloom? I ask because it looks like it's not getting enough Cal, or your Ph has drifted too high for the plant to access Cal. I would keep my Ph no higher than 5.9.

5. You’re in bloom mate get the nutes upto 6.3-6.5
    What ppm you feeding?

6. Right now I’m doing r.o. With tap 50/50 that puts me at 0.4 ec starting water. Then 5 micro 9 bloom which puts me around 1.2. The reason I dropped the micro down was because I was getting dark leaves that were starting to claw.

7. Right now I’m feeding 1.2 ec is that to high? For it being an auto. She was going great until around week 2 flower then everything just slowed way down.

8. #8 AuBadge1951, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    If you're in coco, you should be feeding cal/mag as well. As far as EC, everyone seems to have their own "best" number. PPM makes more sense to me right now than EC. I haven't 'grokked' it yet. I've read that around 200 ppm is good for young plants in veg, 600 to 850 ppm for plants with well-established root systems through flower. Some push it higher. What is your EC conversion in ppm?

9. 1.0-1.1
    Forgot to mention starting water is 100 500 ppm scale then I add cal mag until I get a reading of 250 ppm then base Nutes on top of that.
    Thank you for your help