Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Kush and White Widow(?)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LI Tokes, May 21, 2009.

1. #1 LI Tokes, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    These are my latest pickups. Scooped a half of the PK (about a quarter left), and a quarter of what my connect claims is Widow. It looks icey, but I'm still skeptical. I'll let you guys know what I think when I blaze it:smoke:

These are my first bud shots so don't be too harsh:hide:

Purple Kush:
    It's not totally purple like some of the really preemo buds I've only seen online, but it's kinda purpley, hairy, and dank overall. Here's a nice nug

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Widow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thoughts and feedback welcome

2. That purp is still one hella good batch. Very frosty my friend

3. both look killer man

4. those are some beautiful nugz, it may not be real purp. but it looks like candy. w.w with purp. nice combo.

5. i mean that could be anything, but the widow looks like widow ive seen, and the purple is super nice looking, so reguardless of what strain it is, be glad your guy took care of you hahaha

some shit i see around here is god awful and guys try to pass it off as some killbill

6. The WW is super dank looking!!! The Purp also look very dank, great pick ups!!!

7. After a couple sessions with the Widow, I ended up sleeping from like 7 to 8 this morning. I think. Might have gone to bed earlier lol

8. wow, that white widow is knockout. And the PK looks tasty. Like something you would pick out of gods magic field of wild marijuana :smoking: