Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Heaven is just about to hit the west coast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ckoko, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I mean you're sort of on the right path, but very convoluted. Seems like you've just kind of pieced together bits of information but don't really have context.

It's not entirely clear the role cannabinoids play in effecting the overall high binding with THC, etc.

And THC is not giving you a stoned/narcotic feeling.

2. Ya i did get to smoke a bowl of it and it was bar none not only the best indica I've ever smoked but the best bud i've ever smoked and I've tried ALOT of strains from several different clubs here in sac town...and steep hill labs already did their testing and the numbers this strain in packing says it all

3. Sounds dank homie, I'm in the 209.

4. google it...THC is explained as a stoney/mood elevating feeling, I was literally quoting wat high times.com said about THC, CBD, and CBG, so is hightimes wrong?

5. Big ups to the 209....I got alot of my lokest homies out there pushing REAL weight on a level that I'd almost never heard of until I got in good with these OG's

6. I was just pondering whether or not I'd completely misunderstood the term "stoned." Apparently not, he was just wrong. ;)

7. I'll take some seeds :)