Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Heaven is just about to hit the west coast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ckoko, Jul 28, 2012.

1. A strain that has been 13+ years in the making is FINALLY DONE and its going to be the next OG kush, or GDP, or purple cream etc....None of those strains will ever hold a candle to what a local farmer around here just put together. It's called purple heaven and it has about 20 diff purple strains crossed together. It's purple hash plant x purple afghani x purple cream x purple hash plant!! He just got the specs back from steep hill labs, it comes in with a whopping 24.96% THC, 2.98% CBG, and 1.96% CBD!!!! This is going to be the king of indicas for a long time

2. 24 percent THC and 2 percent CBD? Maybe king of sativas...

3. Sounds cool.

4. Can someone explain the thc % and cbd, etc?

5. Lol. Dude, Dank is dank I'm sorry to break it to you, but purp is nothing special. In fact a lot of patients hate purp because its like chugging a bottle of nyquil hahaha.

6. king of indicas? ummm no, king of sativas possibly.

7. Nah he meant indicas. He was right.

Actually I've found most patients like indicas, as they give pain relief that the sativas do not. If the patient has a pain issue it's likely going to take an indica to do the job. And I've found that most people I've talked to use marijuana to treat pain.

8. Dont GDP and Blackberry kush already test that high? unless they come out with one that test 30% thc I dont think any body will be to impressed.

9. Thank you i GOT FiRE!! And no purp isnt just purp, especially with this strain, it has every best kind of purple ever developed and is crossed twice with a purple hash plant. Usually the ppl that tell me that purp is just purp and all dank is the same are the same ppl that buy a sativa like green crack & the grower just frosted it with ice making it APPEAR to be purple but its not. Once u have truly smoked top shelf purple strains like purple hash and especially purple cream (GDP x purple urkle x GDP), or even purple kush, u will know and feel the difference. I see what u mean about the nyquil thing, but thats the effect a strong indica like this is suppose to have. It's for pain and insomnia and to relax

10. I see what ur saying but thats what the new generation of cannabis farmers is now proving, it's not all about high THC content. I've smoked stuff thats over 20% before and I can honestly say that one of my favorite strains ever only had 16.76% THC, but it also had CBD and CBG....It's more medicinal now. I had some Afghani OG, it was indica dominant about (75/25), but it had 6.94% CBD and 1.28% CBG. If it was all about THC and ONLY THC then ppl would just stick to buying hash oils and bubble hash cuz i've seen those up to 82% THC

11. Unless you tested it yourself honestly that shit is irrelevant, and even then..

I'm always ready for a good strong indica, so we'll see.

12. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']Unless you tested it yourself honestly that shit is irrelevant, and even then..

I'm always ready for a good strong indica, so we'll see.[/quote]

This and I want pics

13. shit I better call my boys out there.

14. THC is the classic main substance that gives u that high/stoney feeling, but the high u feel isnt always the same feeling cuz theres sativas which give u more of a cerebral head rush and tend to not knock ppl out & put em to sleep, then u have indicas which are used alot for pain,anxiety,insomnia, etc..,,and then hybrids which contain both sativa and indica. CBD% is important and popular alot with cancer patients or those suffering from painful diseases, CBD is an anti inflammatory, its an anti seizure aid, newer studies are showing that CBD actually has been proven to help kill cancer cells in cancer patients,a very good painkiller also, CBD is awesome. CBG tends to be more for anxiety, alot of bi-polar ppl benefit from CBG cuz its also a mood enhancer and is also great for anxiety and gives a calming soothing effect which is good for impulse control in bi-polar ppl like myself

15. what is cbg?

16. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']Lol. Dude, Dank is dank I'm sorry to break it to you, but purp is nothing special. In fact a lot of patients hate purp because its like chugging a bottle of nyquil hahaha.[/quote]

Perfect for people with sleeping problems

17. [quote name='"steelsmoking"']Dont GDP and Blackberry kush already test that high? unless they come out with one that test 30% thc I dont think any body will be to impressed.[/quote]

Just because it's not the highest thc content no one will be impressed?id be impressed for any very dank weed like any weed with that high thc content

18. I guess I neglected the other numbers you have there. Those are high concentrations of other cannabinoids that this cultivar has so that might make for an interesting and potent high. I have not seen concentrations of cbd and cbg that high with thc still very high, this should make some good concentrates too.

I would be impressed with any dank weed if I did not have access to it all the time too I guess. I'm not saying no one will be impressed I am saying that compared to a lot of cultivar's available to us it did not seem like anything special at first glance. But this may prove to be something unique to smoke on.

19. I never understood why people keep breeding super-plants. We already have enough types of weed out there and many of them are super potent already. How far will we go? How much more will we test the limits? If you want high THC, smoke hash... Enough of this superstrain nonsense.