Purple Headband House Plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by donando, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Just as the title states, houseplant... Who doesn't enjoy houseplants right? Well I said fuck it, my potted shamrock from st patty's day looked a little lonely so I threw a purple headband seed in to keep it company. It sprouted 4/24 and here it is. Just chillin. No special affects to this, just hanging out in the sun in the window...

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Gonna post frequently to update with pics and what not.

3. "no special effects" lol

4. You can tell she's stretched more than recommended. But here she is.

Attached Files:

5. Well here it is like 2 weeks later... Just now beginning to sprout its first set of true leaves. Hopefully it turns into some stunted mutant and flowers a bud or two...

Attached Files:

6. Well its been 17 days and it really hasn't changed too much. Other than a little knode stretch, nothing to report.

7. Its got no room to grow roots. Kind of a waste.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It will grow enough. Its not like I sat and thought It would grow 5 pounds. It doesn't matter to me how long it goes or if it even flowers. Its just a houseplant.

9. Obviously, I knew that when I decided to put it in a pot full of shamrock.

10. Well, here she is like a month into it... Still hasn't fully bloomed its first set of real fan leaves. I almost didn't expect it to live this long... Glad its still "trying"

Attached Files:

11. Lol

Attached Files:

12. Ha that's pretty cool it's still growing. Put a Lil bit of mylar round those straws for every bit of light you can muster. I think you could double pot to to give more root space. ( cut the bottom off the pot and pot 2-3 inches in top of new pot) might be worth a try good luck and happy growing ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Well, under normal circumstances I would have pulled out the big guns and done the full shibang cuz hell... I build grow boxes on the side... But the wife won't let me grow right now... I told her that there was a chance it would do very bad and be very small in with the shamrock, that was the only condition she would let it stay lol

14. Well I'll stick around just out of curiosity. :)

eat, sleep, blaze........repeat. 😊

15. Not so good... It hasn't changed hardly at all.

16. Lol

Attached Files:

17. Lol its dead... I checked it this morning and it was a limp noodle lol

18. Alright guys here's round 2. (With Special Effects) What I have for you, Gentlemen, is another Purple Headband bagseed. This seed in particular was very nice in respect to the overall roundness and color. It was a fattie for sure. And just like the last experiment, it went straight in soil without germination. (I prefer all natural) and to my surprise, in two days, it broke soil. Last night, its back barely broke surface. Today, I get the opportunity to present to you:

Attached Files:

19. C'mon I know this will interest somebody!