Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Andrew0101, Apr 15, 2017.

?

Do you like the strain Purple Haze?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. How did you like it ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeeee I smoked it once, liked it quite a bit. Only issue I took with it is that if I smoked too much I got a little...idk, twitchy? Probably just me, I react strangely to pretty much anything I put in my body, no joke. So I would probably disregard anything I ever say about my experiences with a strain.

But ye, made me feel pretty happy and at peace with things. I smoked it right after my childhood dog got put down, helped me cope pretty well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I personally had a bad experience with Purple Haze. And for those of you blades who do not know the classic dispute between Purple Kush and Purple Haze, Kush is the Indica and Haze is the Sativa. Well needless to say mixing sativa with indica can cause onset of paranoia for those unaware. I meant to get Kush, had haze instead, and had the most vivid night terror of my life like a surreal ego-death dream sequence that is etched into my memory. Pretty dope though, for that kind of psychedelic dream from just a plant, but scary AF nonetheless.

• Like Like x 1