Purple haze/Super lemon haze shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by dudeodan, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Purple..its prob should be a little purpler? but the temps have hit 79 at times. im surprised its this purple lol
    [​IMG]

6 weeks into flower looking frosty

super lemon, 5 weeks into flowering, she is frosty everywhere, its beautiful to me lol
    [​IMG]

Any comments are appreciated!

2. Them tips looking like neut burn doesnt it? and ive read u can water it with ice cubes on top of the soil for the last couple weeks makes the purp really come out.

3. Its purple enough i pulled a small nug off very bottom, cured it, and its so dark lol...anyhow, thats a ph problem i had when pics were taken, hopefully solved, thanks for response, whatcha think about them buds?

4. I think your flowers look very pretty and frosty! How much do you think you're looking at ? Can't wait until mine start to look like this!

5. im not really sure wasnt what i was really focusing on my first grow, i just decided to pick 3 strains, see what i had an easier time growing, and what seemed to be the best medicine for me. i did not top or fim or anything for weight, just wanted healthy plants, and meds.

Id be happy with 2oz from all 3 i guess IDK? LOL