Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze plus a great day [first try EVA]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by powertopeeps, Feb 14, 2009.

1. First time was today, three hits and I was blazin damn that shit was good.
    barely tasted the smoke, but when I did it was delicious, loved the trip, met some friends, smoked a blunt and 3 blacks then I was comin down, lit up some heads and got the rush straight to my head and was like damn. Great Day, Now I might go and get drunk later to night with some friends.

Get any better? Plus I was off today...WHOOHOO

2. Probably because Purple Haze has been extinct for quite some time now.

3. no pics, didnt happen. and yea ^^^^^.

4. sir, im a professional strain tracker and all around weediologist. i have several degrees from various places,, and my office smells of kush and fine oak furniture. i handle many clip boards.. have a pen.. own a monocle.. the point is, i'm very professional!

now, i'm sorry to inform you but recent internet studies preformed by intoxicated 14 year old's have revealed, the long revered "Purple Haze" strain has indeed been extinct for "some time now", just as the gentleman above me stated with such incredible accuracy.

i wonder how he know it's been dead for "some time now", when no one else can place it's disappearance on a definitive time line.
    theres only one answer:
    HE'S A PART OF IT!

Thurmond was sent here by mutant shape shifting, blood drinking alien lizard people to monitor the destruction of Purple Haze!
    why kill purple haze? because it's kryptonite for the inbred mutant shape shifting alien nazi lizards that rule the world!
    doomed.

5. +rep for confusing the shit out of me

6. Yeah Im high as fuck and have no idea what I just spent 10 minutes trying to read.

7. every post better than the last by tyrone biggums! i love the way you think man. +rep!

8. lol wut? I'm drunk with my friends reading through this and...wow worst part is, i'm telling a friend to type this because i can't lol!

9. god i wish i got that high

10. i know! i was just thinking, man that kid is toasted out of his mind.

11. word.:smoke:

12. [quote name='Thurmond_420']Yeah Im high as fuck and have no idea what I just spent 10 minutes trying to read.[/quote
    If i knew how to set up quotes under my posts...that one would be one.

13. just hit the quote button at the bottom right of the post man :smoke:

14. #14 tyrone biggums, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    ahaha. like 6 people quoted me. its the truth=

also i wasn't THAT stoned.. im just insane :)

15. or you just smoke crack like your name implies....

16. Hahah, +rep dood:hello:

17. #17 tyrone biggums, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    i only smoke crack on every OTHER day.. that post was from my day off...

i pop[i pop], them tags[them tags]
    so they jock[they jock], my swagg[my swagg]
    im on[im onnn], and they know[they know]
    thats why these groupies can't leave me a-lone