Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PardonMe, Jan 28, 2009.

1. roll a paper around that entire nug and smoke it whole.

i dare you.

2. Holy shit. I wasted so much fucking time reading thats argument.

3. Christ, that is some DANK.

4. lol, i was just thinking that. damn. but i'd agree that that probably is just some beasters, it doesn't look naturally purple.

5. i wouldnt be so sure about all of that...
    not to mention the prices back in the day were so much more reasonable even if you could find better shit nowadays you still got way more bang for the buck in the day.
    but to be honest back then you could still get fire, and you could still get schwag. its just all about who you know

6. I was going to waste my quote, on quoting Fresno Kush LOL. But since you are the most recent person to comment I decided you are the right person to make a fool of. The prices back in the day were reasonable? Well no shit, I can buy a QP of some crap weed for $50 LOL. And no back in the day you could not get fire... at all. Thats so funny man... you are really dumb... need to do a little research... about your 1969(fire) LOL... The only fire back in the day was 90's chronic... cmon man everyone knows this... Chronic was a revolution of the dank nuggets... You my friend are mentally iLL.

7. Man therewas good weed back then, you are obnoxiously retarded if you refuse to ackknowledge this fact. Weed nowadays is definately better, but where do you think it originated from? Did it somehow sprout from the abundant amounts of schwag you refer to? I think not...

8. seriously.. you all sound like 5yr olds " its extinct" "No its not" "Yes it is" "not its not" "Yes it is" "no its not" really guys.. the guy just wanted to show you his fiya dank cuz he was proud and excited to smoke it... not so you guys could fight over it.. so give the man his props and quit fuking up his thread with all this bickering over jimi hendrix and how weed was in the 60s.. unless you were there.. stfu

REALLY NICE BUD MAN... Enjoy and hit it once for me... you can just say... " this is for that guy in New Orleans"

9. Ok if that is the case... name several strains of weed from the 1950's... you stupid shit. Lol and I love how you called me, "Obnoxiously retarded", haha! And yes it did sprout all of a sudden because now-a-days we have technology and sophistication to figure out different growing techniques and all that good stuff YOU DUMB FUCK WE DIDNT HAVE ANY OF THAT BACK THEN SO STOP TALKING PLEASE. NO DANK WAS AROUND BACK THEN, FACE IT YOU DUMB ASS 11 YEAR OLD.

10. Hey asshole... its the stupid ass kids just like you that started that. And no one is going to take a hit of weed for you through a forum and say "this is for that guy in New Orleans", because that is just complete ludicrous haha. Go outside get some pussy and take hits of weed for yourself not for anyone else... smoke to be yourself not prove yourself.

11. [​IMG]

Just cool it dude.

12. #52 504smoker, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

FYI im 28yrs old and it was a joke...but someone acctually sent me a msg saying they hit it once for me. loser.. ha! and unlike you i did get some pussy that day and i didnt have to go outside or leave the house they come to me. as for me asking someone to hit it once for me.. Its called being there in spirit... something u would know nothing about u half ass wanna be..

-rep for being a douche that gives potheads a bad name..

13. If you have seen a lot of bud you could recognize features and narrow it down. That's all they are doing just making an educated estimate

14. son thats some purple shit it looks fucking A man

15. dude.. its called a landrace.. learn2internet

dank weed had been around forever, its just much, much, much more prevalent now. idiot. :)

and all you people saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to call a strain from a pic.. you fuckers need to learn something about bud structures.
    taste & smell are always a good way to tell.. bud structure is a huge giveaway tho.
    learn something then talk shit.

16. someone post a facepalm pic

17. do you know how long cannabis has been growing in the Hindu Kush mountains?

18. #58 tyrone biggums, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    i don't get what you mean by that.. :/ i've been smokin & eatin pills...
    like 2,000 years or some ridiculous shit. hindu kush is the real og of the kush world imo. :)
    love hindu. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbitch

i really want to order some auto flowering f1 hindu dwarfs :O out of stock since i found the site 3 months ago. :(

seriously, +rep.

i've been smoking 9ish years, 5-6 of them has been mostly chronic.. im not bragging or trying to act cool because i smoke weed.. just sayin, i've seen a LOT of bud. :)
    plus im pretty familiar with 'work' bud like that since thats the majority of weed that reaches tx by shipment. thank everything for cali or we'd still be gettin' beasters for 50 an eighth..
    seriously though, dark purple leaves wrapped up the bud with skinny orange hairs and mostly larger some what moist buds are a sure sign of commercial GDP/purps.. i bet it has a grapey hay smell too. thats just my best guess. ;)

19. Lol you act as if I want to have a reputation on the internet LOL... I'm at my job in hollywood right now and frankly im just on the forum to kick it and waste time here while i get paid... and what the hell is giving pot heads a bad name. Last time I checked the only thing giving pot heads bad names is the government and the fucking stupid ass people that rob Medical Dispensaries

20. [​IMG]
    Lol JK JK!;)