Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PardonMe, Jan 28, 2009.

1. So I just got a few nugs of this dank stuff. I am told it is Purple Haze and it gets you ripped as fuck.

Sorry for the low quality pics, I dont have a digi camera but I still wanted to share :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. it looks pretty dank..
    I think you should smoke it :smoking:

3. Gratz on getting an extinct strain. Looks good nonetheless.

4. Is it truly extinct? I have heard so many different stories

5. extict: none of it what-so-ever.

i'll bet theres at least one grower in the world capable of growing some purple haze

6. nah its completely extinct.. theres a lot of strains w/ similar genetics out there tho

7. looks delicious, would love to see macros, sorry you dont have a camera

8. looks good bro

9. Last i heard it was extinct. To be honest it looks like some beasters and the grower messed with the lights so it changed colors as it grew.

10. i love how whenever anyone talks about purple haze they say there must be one hippy out there whos sitting on some ph seeds. idk while its true that its much easier to know something exists than if it doesnt exist, no one has seen it for years so for all intents and purposes id say its extinct.

11. nice pickup fo sho

12. people who say purple haze is extinct are just circulating internet rumors. i never heard about "purple haze being extinct", "grit weed" or any other of the other inet weed related b/s before i got on pot forums. never heard about it from people who move weight, or grow danks.. so wtf? its all bull shit made up by trolls trying to look like they know something you dont.

as far as i know there is a pheno of pure haze plants that displays purple hues, so theres your purple haze=

and just my opinion, thats not any kind of haze.. its GDP. probably an outdoor cali or maybe a canadian grow. the dark purple leaves with brighter orange hairs gives it away as gdp. plus gdp leaves are always covering the bud like that cause they get super purple, and any frost on the nug looks better because of the dark purple color. and they're thick chunky buds.. commercial gdp grow=

13. Not necessarily extinct, but no more seeds of pure PH will ever be produced again. Probably some lone hippy out there with clones or a bag of old seeds. PH is still in a few cross strains.

14. I'd love to know how you can tell the strain name from a picture of a dried bud seeing as it's impossible.

The blind leading the blind....

15. It's not extinct.
    Btw..is it that hard to reproduce some PH seeds? PH is Purple #1 and some type of haze, right?

16. sick dont give a fuck about people who say its extinct who gives a fuck its weed! nice pickup in that purple haze we should get together smoke a few bowls and play that rock band game u have there

17. the only reason you think it's extinct is cause you dont got a connect on it:smoking:

18. looks like some shit i just picked up myself. its purple and does smell of a haze strain

19. For everyone who is saying that Purple Haze is extinct... you are right. But that doesn't mean other types of a Haze can come out... as a matter of a fact it's a good thing it is extinct because who the fuck is trying to smoke some Jimi Hendrix bud... The Herb coming out now-a-days is way better than yesterdays. And the bud you got right there looks like some Purple Beasters does not look like a Haze what so ever.

20. #20 Fresno_Kush, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009

:confused: + :smoking: = retard U Are Stupid!^