Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze or Super Silver?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinSmoker420, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys next summer im planning on growing some good bud OUTDOORS roupghly 6 plants hoping for a lil over a lb. so i was wondering would silver Haze or Purple Haze be better to grow? Also i want something thats potent and gonna knock me on my ass (i prefer to smoke alone)

2. Id go with the super silver. That shyt is fireeeee

3. Given the known controversy over the actual strain purple haze and its rarity, if you have seeds for it, then grow that shit man !

4. Why not Super Lemon Haze?

5. Thanks for the input guys! I'm getting my seeds from www.bcseedking.com and they say its purple haze im thinking of growing that because they say it just knocks you on your ass. I loce rolling a j or hitting my bong at like 10 after the rents are asleep and just go off into stoned dream land :p. Keep the comments coming!

Edit:NVM oh shit i got it mixed up...its purple kush feminzied lol :p not haze..But still more comments please!

6. I would do three of each.

7. id get super silver haze

8. super silver sounds dope :D id go with that :smoke:

9. super silver haze is the bomb shit! purple kush is good to but i really prefer super silver haze

10. well you got a haze and a kush if you want that dick in the dirt high get the kush and wait till you get alot of amber trics if your into heady highs then i guess the haze.

11. Correct me if im wrong.

Purple haze=Indica

Super=Sativa

I vote Super all the way. I love me some haze

12. if you want 6 plants just get 3 of each. that way you have some sativa and some indica.

13. the purple haze he said was purple kush

purple kush=indica

and yes

Super=Sativa