Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze or Sour Diesel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaGiKz, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Hey, i've tried both of these strains from my dealer, and I have to say they both are amazing. for a gram of sour is $20 which he gives me about 1.3 g, and for a gram of purple haze is $25, but he gave me 2.2 g for $35. I have to say Purple Haze is better, what do you guys think?

2. Take the 2.2 of Purple Haze for $35 imo.

3. He did that only once, he said it's gonna be $20 a gram now.

4. wait a moment... purple haze? that strain died out like twenty years ago. is this LEGIT purple haze?

5. Yeah, Purple as hell. Ik it's not kush, where i'm at over 10 people sell haze

6. Which ever is better to you. But personally Id get the sour, because legit sour is bangin.

7. i thought for sure purple haze went extinct in the '70s....probably wasn't purple haze, but names dont really mean much anyway. if it's dank bud then 2.2 for 35 is a really good deal

8. i would go with the sour diesel but im a sucker for bomb sativas

9. I don't know what else it could be, like it's PURPLE AS hell

10. it's not purple haze ahaha... it's probably just a purple strain like grand daddy purple, or purple kush..

11. Purple haze is real. All you have to do is take a purple strain and breed it with a haze strain. A lot of seed companies sell purple haze.

12. Sour Diesel any day of the week and twice on Sunday
    just make sure its real

13. Sour all the way! God damn, a couple nice huge bong rips from Some sour diesel will even make the experienced toker need to take a seat:D :smoking::smoking:

14. What do you think this man is smoking

[​IMG]

15. if sour diesel has a really strong smell and looks amazing it's it. i'm buying an ounce of it.

16. Just because weed is purple DOES NOT mean its PURPLE HAZE. Purple is just a color, not a specific strain. Some strains have genetics that are purple, but its rare. And people get purple buds by dropping the temp on the weed while growing causing it to turn purple.

Just because its Purple, doesnt mean its the best weed around. I would just go with the Sour If its legit, because I bet that purp isnt as good.

17. Nope the strain is extinct it did die out. The original genetics are gone forever.

OP get the Sour D because you aren't really getting Purple Haze bro...

18. i have never tried purple haze, but i know for a fact i like sour.
    i get it for 15 where im at though.

19. #20 dc199, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010

yeah but there are still strains called purple haze, and his buds could be one of those strains.

edit- Heres some purple haze http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/positronics-purple-haze-1