Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple haze crossed with ? New pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jaydub, Feb 25, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    HIGH: head and body buzz
    TASTE: smooth, piney

im high.

2. looks like some fire but looks nothing like any kind of haze, looks more like indica buds. but none the less its fire as fuck

stay high :smoking:

3. yeah it was def a dank ass indica, my heads like goin ape right now. what kind of bud do you think it is tho? strain?

4. its honestly really hard to tell a strain of no-name, but to be honest it looks like some kind of kush or "goo" strain.. look like some dank shit

5. ....you do know indica gives a body high right?

6. First of all, it's impossible to tell a strain just from looking at it, let alone from a picture on the internet. Second, it's highly doubtful that it's purple haze, but who cares it's still some dank :D

7. you can tell usally if its indica or sativa, indica is denser and usally danker of color (not all the time) and sativa are usally fluffier and longer insted of roundish (NOT 100%)

8. all this time i thought indica was head and sativa was body. wow. well its dank as fuck and im floatin right now so im chill. haha. it would be nice if somebody identified it tho.

9. FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

well, according to this guy, and i think he's legit, because of thurmond you're bud isn't any kind of purple haze x anything, BECAUSE IT'S DEAD:devious:
    blame thurmond=

10. Looks good man, annnd to the guy who says purple haze is "extinct" you sir are incorrect, there are many reputable seed banks selling purple haze seeds =)

11. HAHAHA LOL dudeee. seedbanks are selling "sour diesel" and "trainwreck" and shit like that which is CLONE ONLY, how is that possible? they take a clone and back cross it, it doesnt matter how many times they do that, they will not get the old DNA, so its just a "very very close relative", tyrone is saying the purple haze from the 70's and Jimi, is dead, of course there is a purple sativaXhaze mix... I AM NOT SAYING PURPLE HAZE IS DEAD, just that even the "reputable" seed banks are not giving you 100% of the information you need...

12. yeah. best you can hope for is a back cross.. seed banks only have crosses of most the legendary clone only strains. gotta go to the west coast to get club genetics.. :(
    wish i could have some socal master kush clones, purp kush clones, og kush clones.. blah blah blah.. ;/

13. Very nice!!!