Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze/Bubble Skunk, 1 ounce, lots of pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sublizzie, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I haven't been around in a while and I thought I'd show you all what I can get up here in Canada for around $200 an ounce.

This strain is Purple Haze/Bubble Skunk cross, it stinks like a fuckin' banshee and tastes awesome. It's a little leafy, but that doesn't even matter seeing as since the shake even will get you sky high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These next pics are from a while ago, but it is all my stuff

[​IMG]

Can you say crystal?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These next ones, are some equipment pics, as in bongs, scales, etc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 200 an ounce? not bad

3. $200?????? Dude, that goes for 350 around here EASY. Thats it for these pants.

4. Pretty good bud... Great price!

5. awh man i bet that smokes great.

6. Wait...Ive smoked this...it was going for 200 a half O here if you can believe it. Its some sssssssuuupperr fire. Could be trimmed better, but just like you said its funkadelic. My roommate thought this was some of the best bud he ever had until he picked up an eigth and saw that it was kinda leafy, and complained for like 2 hours about growers not clipping weed properly to add weight. I mean, I know that this goes for 280-320 where it comes from so I wasnt exepcting that much but its downright delicious and I was pleasntly suprised.

7. Yeah, if you ask me, I would rather smoke a bowl of this trim/shake/leaf than a lower quality toke any day. It's just covered in crystal, you can't get away from it.

Purple isn't that special you know? I just like telling people it's purple and then showing them it when I'm selling it to them, sometimes they pay a lot more just because it's a different color lol.

8. wow fuck you im so jealous but those budsa re very very nice!

9. Very nice that first pic is sick.

10. 200 an O is unbelievable. I couldn't get it for that price in the states if i was buying a whole lb. Can't wait til i can move away from the states to a place that doesn't treat stoners as criminals. Reps for the bud and for Canada.

11. Man, you are so lucky. I have no clue as to why I'm still living in the states, afterall I have Canadian citizenship.
    And if you could I'd like to know more about how it smells.

12. No problem man, I've got it sittin' beside me right now and it's double bagged. You would be able to still smell it as soon as you came into the room no problem.

As for description of the actual smell, it's very skunky and you can heavily smell the crystal all over it. It does not smell like farm, or actually naturally leafy at all. A slight eucalyptus like smell and taste as well, very nice. Doesn't burn your throat so bad and doesn't taste like bad stale smoke if you know what I mean... crisp and clean.

13. So true about the color. Around here if you have purple bud, really doesn't matter about the quality you can sell it for $20 a Gram.

14. The price and quality are amazing

15. dat shit lookss ill for the price

16. Hahaha, a half o of that would be like $180 around here

17. Killer lookin bud man. I'm so jealous of Canadian prices.:(