Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PURPLE HAIRS!!!* and some other dank!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shaolin'style, Oct 10, 2011.

1. 1st type has purple hairs!!! Not extremly to see in the pic but so vibrant in person!

2nd is some preetty dank herb

Didnt get a name with either

Attached Files:

2. That's fucking dank looking. Never seen purple hairs before. Strong indica?

3. Nice bud man purple hairs are rare. By the way is your avatar from a Project Pat mixtape cover?

4. Its the cover to a song puff puff pass im pretty sure. I head it on youtubes. But damn purple hairs, Ive had purple hairs 3 times. twice on some highish mids and once on a quarter that got tooken away before i even got to smoke any. How does it smoke?

5. [quote name='"RWK Nova"']Its the cover to a song puff puff pass im pretty sure. I head it on youtubes. But damn purple hairs, Ive had purple hairs 3 times. twice on some highish mids and once on a quarter that got tooken away before i even got to smoke any. How does it smoke?[/quote]

Smokea fantastic bro

6. Looks great