purple drank?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by levi4gran08, Dec 29, 2008.

1. yo i picked up a 2 liter of sprite and some syrup today, ive never made purple before but ive heard about it so i figured why not, do i just mix this or is there some sort of recipe to it?? am i missing any ingreds?

2. I think this belongs in pandoras box

3. my bad the description said dont kno where to post then do it here

4. ^Yes it do.

But to answer your question it depends on how you want to do it, And how much lean ya got.

If ya got a pant. (Pint/16 oz's. Id pour out the 2 liter about to the top of the label maybe a lil bit past that, Then pour in the lean into the bottle, Be careful not to spill any shiets money.

Then ya wanna mix it real good. Upside down and back to normal. Not shaking it but say its the bottle cap at top, Jus turn it upside down slowly (with cap on obviouslly) and turn it back to normal and do it many times. Atleast 10-15 times to get it nice n mixed up.

And its ready to drank.

Pour a duece and enjoy.

TRUST ME DONT DRANK THE WHOLE 2 LITER YOU'LL BE PAST FADED.

Prolly half a cup is more then you need to be feelin good.

WAIT!!!!

You said syrup....

I hope you mean real drank and not some fuckin robitussin or some shit.

5. my thoughts exactly

6. naw its prescript, but wud it work with robo cuz i got liek 20 bottles layn around

7. NOT AT ALL.

Fuck any robitussin or anything.

What kinda of drank do you got? Theres many different kinds, Purp, Yella, Red.

Tell me the active ingredients.

8. yeh i hope you are talking about the real deal not robo like keepsmokin said.

if you do plan on leanin dont forget to put a few jolly ranchers in the mix.

i love choped and screwed music when i lean.

and i also "like my sprite easter pink" -weezy
    ^if you didnt know what he meant by that hopefully you do now

9. Im straight on the jolly ranchers.

And im straight on sprite really, I always use faygo like moon mist or other 'sprite' type flavors they got.

10. Took the words right outta my mouth.

11. never heard of that before guess it because im down here in north cackalack. Never tried it in anything other than sprite but now that you mention it it sounds straight as hell if it was a sprite type drink,

gotta try somethin new now.

edit: putting jolly ranchers in is a southern thing i think.

12. Shiet people use anything syrupy like sprite. Mellow yellow, Orange pops ect.

Jolly Ranchers are more hype then anything.

I miss my drank.

4 pants came through not long ago but was gone before i got my hands on em.

13. #13 PerezPurpp, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
    Where can i get real lean from? i wanna try prometh but i wouldnt know who to ask...

a dealer?

cause i know its prescription but i have never heard of anybody that "sells syrup"

like other prescriptions (pills)

14. Its hard to find.

15. I found that orange soda is the best with lean. Srite/sierra mist is way overrated.

16. Best way to make lean is take some water, add 30mgs of oxycodone, then drink it. Codeine is a lame ass opiate that is only good for synthesizing other opiates/opioids.

17. AHAHAH hell ya

18. Don't talk shit about something that you seem to be ignorant about. What makes lean special is the codeine/promethazine mix. It makes the codeine stronger, prometh is an opiate potentiator.

19. I've got the same question.

20. I do know what I am talking about. In personal experience codeine has never done anything good for me, it didn't even help relieve pain. I had about 4 cups of lean (Unsure of the dose, my friend made the stuff) at a party once and I got a little itchy. I use opiates once ever 3-4 months so tolerance was not a factor. In my personal opinion codeine is only good for synthesizing morphine and other opioids.