Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Easius, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Some purple diesel I just picked up..
    [​IMG]

Close up of it....
    [​IMG]

tastes good, have some blue dream now. Will get pics tonight I hope of that.

2. Looks fucking DANK.

3. Those are some nice ass buds.. burn one

4. daaamn that shit looks nice man

5. i had a dub of this not too long ago it was super dank ! tasted fruity

6. Quanity and price?

Dank as fuck, solid buds.

7. Yeah I REALLY wanna try this strain. You can tell those buds are legit cuz they all have the perfect purple hue to them.

8. looks really good man. is it outdoor? it has the same purple coloration as the purple diesel ive gotten but the bud structure is a lot different and the green is darker.

[​IMG]

9. man, i would love to buy some of that....

reminds me of these little purple fuzzy flowers that grow around my yard

10. Damn that looks like some nice SD. know the history?

11. is that anywhere near western pa? i have a bud that picked up some a few days ago.

12. that seriously looks good, I gotta find some purple diesel :smoking:

13. Ohhh, man. I picked up some Purple Diesel over the early summer and it was amaaaaazing. It smelled like some type of flower and tasted just oh so fruity.

14. that shit is soooooo raw. i had some purp deisel i got in the city once kinda like that, dank as hell

15. That's one beautiful plant.

16. QP 750
    Thanks.

Greenhouse grown.

Nope none of it has gone over there. It all stayed in state.

17. looks scrumtrulessant

18. looks like some fire outdoor. people always be bitching about the outdoor buds but i love me some variety in my life:D crazy cross too man when ever i grow i want to grow me some grand daddy and some diesel and not sure what else yet but those are top 2......

19. Haha for sure, every once in awhile you come across some stuff that is just bomb, doesn't matter how or where it was grown, it's just bomb. This stuff is technically sort of indoor :) Greenhouse grown.

20. #20 J-Darsh, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Definitely a great pickup. How much did you get?
    oops. i didnt read all the posts. nice price.