Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, May 22, 2011.

1. Kind of a noob to smoking, the other day one of my good friends who just started dealing gave me about 4.2 of this for $60(usually an eigth for 60 here, a lot of the time even gets gouged to 65-70) and said it's called Grandaddy Purple.

Usually my dank is VERY green but this one not so much, and doesn't even seem purply to me. Just wondering what you guys think abuot it- I'm sure it's dank because there's no seeds to it, and it did get me pretty high- but only time I smoked it was halves with my buddy

[​IMG]
    Click it to make bigger

2. It's kinda blurry but it looks fine

3. sometimes you just don't know until you smoke it man, that's how you will really know.

IMO it doesn't look like anything special though, definitely 4.2 of that is not worth 60 REGARDLESS. 10 dollars a gram maximum always.

4. GDP isn't a purple strain. Also those prices are a rip off, bummer dude.

5. Looks like some good weed you got there. I wouldn't count on that nug being an eight though.

6. Yeah I know those prices are BS, that's just the way things are around here. Anything less than 20 a g is a hookup around here, shit sucks but I'll deal with it. I have another nug too which totals to 4.2, I have a scale and weighed it out myself.
    Thanks for the input though guys

7. not sure wher u guys live but here in mn danks are 60 an 8th it sucks

8. people from canada and medical states are always like "DUDE YOUR PAYING TOO MUCH WTF" when it's the exact right price for where you live. looks dank and 4.2 for 60 is good here in florida...

9. The purple color shows that there was a big temperature difference between the off-lights and on-lights periods of the plants growth. Purple color is usually considered inferior to normal buds because it has less THC and is also used to market it to dumbasses (OMG ITS PURPLE IT MUST BE DANK AS FUCDFDKKFK)