Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phishisgroovin1, May 25, 2005.

1. hell yea summer has arrived so i have been busy smokin lots of good dank outdoors...well here is some bud that i have been smokin on til bonnaroo...its some pretty damn good dank!!! peace

hey mods...ne way i can reactivate my old account of phishisgroovin??????? ne ways good to be back in the city!!!

Attached Files:

2. that is some NICE looking herb. How much did you pay for that stuff if you don't mind me askin?

3. Yummy - and welcome back to the city!

4. i paid 175 for a half ounce....that should hold me over until bonnaroo arrives

thanks for the welcome back...i used to post under phishisgroovin but for some reason it will no longer work...peace

5. just wanted to add one more thing...here r some pics of my babies growing...they are 2 weeks into flowering under a 600 watt hps light...and wow do they seem to love it!!! we have alaska thunderfuck or something like that and kali mist growin...peace

the closet is of both strains...the close up is of the alaska

Attached Files:

6. Not a bad price for weed that good (Where I live anyway). I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of that pot. ...and what's bonnaroo?

This stuff goes for $160 half O where I live. Do you live in Cali? Sorry, it's a scarnned nug.

Attached Files:

7. looks like some good bud u have their pennywiser...not bad for a price either. im actually livin in iowa for the summer and was surprised to see some purple shit floatin around here so i had to pick some up. ne ways..bonnaroo is a 3 day music festival where u camp out and u smoke lots of pot and tons of drugs available upon your liking...ne ways its going down june 10-12 in manchester, tn with some big name bands...went last year and had a blast!! if you want more info go to bonnaroo.com it has everything about it...peace