Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 519964, Mar 21, 2012.

1. #1 Deleted member 519964, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

2. i got an oz about 2 years ago that looked exactly the same. purple nugget through center light green trimmings on the outside. wasn't esp killer but was a nice smooth toke

3. #3 Deleted member 519964, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

4. purps are always so sexy. even more sexy ground up! I'm jealous

5. Nice bag-appeal. I'd enjoy smoking a few hits of that and then just staring at the buds for a long time....studying them.

lol!

6. based on the very vivid purple, it seems like Purple Haze. does it feel more indica or sativa?

7. That shade of purple makes it seem like it was grown in cold temperatures during its mature blooming stages. Natural purple hues on cannabis don't seem as vibrant as a phosph. deficiency. The buds themselves look good though, and it's not like a phosph def will make it any less great:smoke:. Last year about this time all my buds were crazy purple like that.

8. I just made cannabutter didnt wash the butter and now my cookies taste like plant. they are gross half oz bud wasted cookies trashed! :(

9. [quote name='"DerekCA"']I just made cannabutter didnt wash the butter and now my cookies taste like plant. they are gross half oz bud wasted cookies trashed! :([/quote]

Wash? Do you mean strain?