Purple Cali Kush Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MisterSandman, Jul 31, 2012.

1. His is technically my first grow, I started with 5 plants and ended up with just this one left. If anyone could give me they're opinion on it that would be much appreciated, and if you could give me a guess on how much you think she might yield that would be great as well.

Attached Files:

2. looks pretty decent so far, not bad for a first time, if its female , id say maybe 7grams dry at most , is there alotta preflowers ?

3. [quote name='"skink420"']looks pretty decent so far, not bad for a first time, if its female , id say maybe 7grams dry at most , is there alotta preflowers ?[/quote]

Yeah it's a clone and the dispensary said its female, and really only 7 grams? I don't think it's started flowering yet, I'd be really bummed if I only got 7 grams, like extremely bummed.

4. Come on guys I need some feedback

5. I would say an ounce, but I can't really tell how much light ur getting, plant does look good though.

6. [quote name='"FLjester"']I would say an ounce, but I can't really tell how much light ur getting, plant does look good though.[/quote]

Aright, it gets like 8 hours of light from the east and south.

7. If they are only this size snd time I would only expect about a 1/2 to 1 oz. when they are ready for harvest. Are you using a good supply of nutrients they should be getting about 5 to 8 hours of direct sunlight. They do look healthy though hopefully they will produce some good bud for you.

8. [quote name='"budman22"']If they are only this size snd time I would only expect about a 1/2 to 1 oz. when they are ready for harvest. Are you using a good supply of nutrients they should be getting about 5 to 8 hours of direct sunlight. They do look healthy though hopefully they will produce some good bud for you.[/quote]

Yeah it gets good sun, the soil was amended with blood meal and I give it liquid fert once a week, thats kind of disappointing I was hoping for more but I guess the main thing I got out of this was the learning experience, there's always next season

9. Yeah the experience is what counts remember what you do this season and what you get out of it and then work on what you already know for next season.
    You may get more then what I said for yield but I wouldn't expect much more then that but there's always a possability.

10. How long hav they been in the ground?

11. [quote name='"Goat148"']How long hav they been in the ground?[/quote]

I planted them last day of may, kind of late and the holes I dug weren't big enough