Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Bud (Grapes; Northern Cali)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Mar 14, 2012.

1. My homie got a dub of what was sold to him as grapes. The buds are about 70% purple, and it has a shitload of crystals. If bud has alot of crystals, than I'm guessing that it wasn't a drop in temperature that made it purple?

2. Smoke it find out

3. is this a question or what? I'm confused

4. Is there a question mark at the last sentence?

5. I've seen plenty of dank buds that weren't a purple strain, but had purple in it

6. Some strains have a higher genetic tendency to turn purple at higher temperature thresholds than other strains. Color has no bearing on potency. Improperly grown weed harvested in lower temperatures can still have less THC than properly grown green weed. Though, the purple strains (the strains that are likely to turn purple) do tend to have a high amount of THC present in their genetics.

7. yea but its not a question. I could do the same thing just saying. I was just trying to figure out what you were asking so I could help. no need to snap at me?

8. Alright bro, sorry. My fault.

9. Got Pics? just curious, i got some sungrown (outdoor) grapes from a club that was ok for sungrown.

10. Nah its friends weed. He's smoking me up tomorrow so I got all curious:smoke:

11. Taste a piece of the bud to see if it taste like grapes/purple.