Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Bubba Kush - 100% organic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Dec 15, 2012.

1. This is a little of my Bubba Kush I grew this year. It's outdoor and all organic. Tell me what you think. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice,Very nice:),I'd smoke it.......I'd smoke the hell out of it:smoking::smoking:
    Smoke Report?! Looks tasty:)

3. Can we be friends in real life?

4. Beautiful buds!

5. LOL thanks! It's a full blooded indica so it's stoney as hell. And I let it get nice and ripe so it's even more of a knock out punch high. Gimme food, a blanket, and a good movie and I'm happy after smoking this strain.

The flavor is hard to describe. Skunky, sweet, earthy, musky.... The smell reminds me of pizza sauce sometimes and cough syrup at other times. I just can't put my finger on what it's like. But I love it. It's one of those strains that I sit and enjoy the taste the lingers on the pallet after a hit. I just can't say enough good things about this bud.

6. That would only work if your live in the greater Sacramento area and aren't a ax murderer. :p

7. Thanks! That's what a grower loves to hear. :D

8. Yeah I've seen you posting this bubba around and I'm really impressed everytime

normally when people specify their shit's "outdoor and organic" it's cause the quality isn't up to par with indoor- well yours is just fire as fuck and as an added bonus it's outdoor and organic

nice job

9. I'm hoping to change people's opinions on outdoor weed. It's indoor growing that I suck at hahahah. Well we will see how my current crop turns out. I'm trying... :p

10. I've smoked way to much Hydro in my life time. I want some beautiful outdoor like this. Come down under bro!

11. those buds are sexy

12. where did u grow it in space?!?!

13. I'm a sis, but I'd love to go down under. Wow that sounds dirty when I say it in my head. ;)

14. Thank you!

15. Thank you too tree of life! You always have great pick ups. :)

16. Well actually it was NorCal. But good guess :p

17. thats some really good outdoor. i've been getting really fire outdoor, you'd think its indoor!

18. Mmmmm looking fine girl! Talking about the buds, but I'm sure you look fine too. :cool:

19. Thanks. :cool: You should check out the Cheese I picked up earlier. Same thread as the OG. It smells like old cheese, but it has kind of a piney and skunky taste to it. :hello: