purple/black eyes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wackdeafboy, Oct 14, 2008.

1. well under my eyes, i have purple/black color eyes and i look like a meth addict..
    idk why it showing, i never done meth.. and i got alot of people lookin at me and saying ure a meth head...
    i done x and ac!d and of course weed... i havent touch x for 3 months and acid for a month
    now its showing alot.. and it seems its getting worse..
    since i got laid off, i been sleeping alot probley like 10 hours of sleep everyday...

is there anyway to get rid of purple/black eyes??

2. if your tits are big enough nobody will notice anyways

so i suggest. .

get to stuffin

3. cut a few slices of cucumbers and lay down and put them over ur eyes for 10-15 mins

4. Just get healthier, that's what worked for me. As soon as I started working out and getting into shape.. the bags dissappeared. Unfortunately working out takes effort, and I have stopped.. haha. I am also getting the dark bags back and I don't like the image it gives out. If anyone has any other methods do tell!

5. quit doin meth

6. There's a difference between his eyes and the surrounding area.
    Are you talking about the iris or the area around your eyes?

7. I used to know a guy who was Italian and his whole family had the darkness under their eyes. Could just be a genetic/descent thing. I have it too and it doesn't bother me, I actually like it.

8. Smart person, I would take that advice.

9. Theres alot of products made for that idk how well they work though. But if people think your doing meth it might be time to invest in one of the creams?

10. ummmm, emo much? hahahah:p

11. I wouldn't mind either. It would just add more to my "Don't fuck with me today" look.
    Which is everyday.

12. Sleep regular amounts on a regular basis. Establish a regular sleep schedule (11-7, 12-8, etc). Eat healthy. Workout 2 or 3 times a week.

Nothing too extreme, just little things like that.

13. Nah actually the girls like it. Maybe I don't have it as bad as this dude because I get compliments on my eyes, not told I look like a meth addict.

14. i do...
    but since i dont have a job, i been sleeping more then i needed
    it just weird.. i never usally have black eyes under my eyes... and friends are starting asking me, are u doin meth...

maybe i just need less sleep idk...

15. to everyone whos saying you need less sleep you need more i dont sleep well and i have them under my eyes just try to sleep consistantly every week they will start to go away

16. haha, i thought u meant u actually had purple-colored eyes.

17. seriously who gives a fuck what people say about you fuck em your probably just fucking tired