Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Berry Kush. What're you smoking on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WA Till I Die, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Just thought I'd start out here showing something from my personal stash. Just about 4 grams left of the Purple Berry Kush. I absolutely love this herb. "Most people simply won't ever smoke weed this potent." -grower. I can say with confidence that this was the best ounce I've bought for $200, ever. I wish the pictures did this beautiful bud more justice. Let me know what you guys think and show me some of the stuff that you're smoking on! Peace!
    DSCN3810.jpg

DSCN3811.jpg

DSCN3814.jpg

DSCN3815.jpg

DSCN3817.jpg

DSCN3823.jpg

DSCN3824.jpg

DSCN3826.jpg

DSCN3828.jpg

DSCN3835.jpg

2. Holy Shit... man

3. Looks pretty good. I've never heard of that strain before. Is it fruity tasting like the name suggests?

This is some of what I'm smoking right now. Strawberry Cough.

Attached Files:

4. Just vaporized 1 gram of the Purple Berry Kush. This might honestly be the best herb I've ever smoked in my 5 full years of smoking top shelf medical marijuana. The taste is so purple and fruity, with that very strong og kush fuel-y/lemon-y undertone that coats your mouth with that very familiar "kush" taste (if you've smoked many variations of different kushes, you know the kush flavor I speak of). Very easy to over-medicate on. Strong strong indica. After purchasing or "donating" toward an ounce of it, I was so excited I twisted up a huge blunt to share with a friend. After finishing it, we both sat completely couchlocked in my car for 45 minutes, without moving. Just listening to music and looking at the stars through the sunroof. I was not even functional for another 3 hours until the high wore down. The smell is so just overwhelmingly kush-y and earthy. First words that come to mind after opening up my jar and jamming my nose into the top are "organic earthy purplely kush" (excuse the stoney description, I just medicated and am sufficiently ripped). This strain is rare, but I know the genetics come from a Kush x Blueberry cross of some sort. This is SERIOUS medical marijuana. It rolls around the Seattle, WA scene every once in a while and is bred up here by some acquaintances of mine.

5. you should check out local eugene queens strain from Eugene, Oregon.

Also check out oregon pinot noir(if it's legit and grown by the ppl who know what exact conditions this plant needs).

your shit looks about as fire as these two strains, and they are the best ive ever had / seen.

6. That the looks bomb as fuck.

7. frosty the holyshitman

8. Looks like some fluffy ass frosted dank goodness wow :) haha

Enjo1!!!

9. WOW!! Looks amazing!

10. Great bud and thread title.

11. one of the frostiest buds ive ever seen! I hope u savour every toke friend.

12. :eek::eek:

$200/ounce? you sir are my hero

13. looks bomb, but this is 2011 most people have smoked shit that strong, i know i have.

14. Most people in the entire US? I can guarantee you that most people in the US haven't ever smoked weed this potent. On the west coast yes maybe.

15. #16 jeeptoker, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    why do you assume your the only one around that smokes killer weed? dank weed is a regular for most people now adays, and every so often a killer batch (like yours) comes along and everyone gets to try.

not a big deal my friend. i think whats going on here is that your so psyched about your score that you can't bear the thought of there being better weed and much more of it out there. the genetics are there they sell thousands..probably hundreds of thousands of seeds just as potent if not better than yours every day. and what you think it ends up being flushed down the toilet? no people smoke that shit. my 60 yearold father even smokes dank weed nowadays. not a big deal anymore.

16. #17 CSterbz, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    Holy Hell, Batman!

That shit is fuckin frosttyyyyy!!! :drooling:

easy there, buzz killington.

17. just sayin man..don't go claiming your the only one that is smoking high quality herb when i see photos on here everyday of herb thats even better than what you got.

not tryin to hate or start an argument...i just sort of took offense to that first post.

18. When did I say I am the only one that is smoking high quality herb? I didn't. I simply repeated a quote from a 25+ year grower who said "most people simply won't ever smoke weed this potent". I wasn't claiming anything. I can attest to the potency though, it blew my mind.

19. im not gonna lie that shit looks bomb..i shouldn't be arguing, but I just figured that since i see so many other photos on here of stuff that looks just as potent, that millions of other people were smoking the same shit.

no harm intended man.